‘We all need a home’ community forum
7 Nov 2018
6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
It’s time we ensure secure affordable housing for all. Sydney’s housing is the second-least affordable in the world. People, especially in Western Sydney, struggle to find and keep a place they can afford to buy or even rent, anywhere near their work place.
Speakers will include:
– Dr Louise Crabtree, Senior Research Feelow and the Director of Engagement in the Institute for Culture and Society, Western Sydney University.
– Ms Julie Owens MP, Federal Labor Member for Parramatta.
– Councillor Benjamin Barrak, Parramatta City Council.
– Dr Geoff Lee MP, State Liberal Member for Parramatta.
– Ms Jenny Leong MP, State Greens Member for Newtown and spokesperson on housing.
2020 Safe Church Awareness Workshops08/08/2020 - 07/11/2020
NYALC - Online19/10/2020 - 11/12/2020
Webinar Series: New Connections: What ways can we overcome isolation and loneliness?20/10/2020 - 04/11/2020
25th Annual Remembrance Ceremony26/10/2020