‘We all need a home’ community forum
7 Nov 2018
6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
It’s time we ensure secure affordable housing for all. Sydney’s housing is the second-least affordable in the world. People, especially in Western Sydney, struggle to find and keep a place they can afford to buy or even rent, anywhere near their work place.
Speakers will include:
– Dr Louise Crabtree, Senior Research Feelow and the Director of Engagement in the Institute for Culture and Society, Western Sydney University.
– Ms Julie Owens MP, Federal Labor Member for Parramatta.
– Councillor Benjamin Barrak, Parramatta City Council.
– Dr Geoff Lee MP, State Liberal Member for Parramatta.
– Ms Jenny Leong MP, State Greens Member for Newtown and spokesperson on housing.
2021 #ChangeTheHeart Prayer Service25/01/2021
Gospel Yarning 202125/02/2021 - 27/02/2021