Walking on Country 2019
15 Jun 2019 until 30 Jun 2019
12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
- Walking on Country 2019
- Experience travel in Central Australia and Outback NSW.
- Fellowship with Congress Churches along the way.
- See Uluru and visit the Olgas.
- Visit the underground Catacomb Church in Coober Pedy.
- Worship at John Flynn Memorial Church in Alice Springs.
- Day trip to Flinders Rangers with Aboriginal Guides.
- Visit the Flying Patrol at Broken Hill and a Flying Doctor Base .
- Visit Aboriginal communities around the Coorong and Lower Lakes and see the church on the $50 note at Raukkan.
- Diane Torrens (NSW.ACT Congress Chairperson) will be on the tour.
- Simon Hansford (NSW.ACT Moderator) will join the tour in Alice Springs for the first week.
2020 Safe Church Awareness Workshops08/08/2020 - 07/11/2020
NYALC - Online19/10/2020 - 11/12/2020
Webinar Series: New Connections: What ways can we overcome isolation and loneliness?20/10/2020 - 04/11/2020
Theology and the Common Good- Online22/10/2020
25th Annual Remembrance Ceremony26/10/2020