ETHICAL FASHION – 2020 Neighbourhood Night @ Epping Uniting Church
- Thu, 5th November 2020
- 7:30 pm
5 Nov 2020
7:30 PM - 8:45 PM
Join us for an amazing discussion on ETHICAL FASHION – 2020
NEIGHBOURHOOD NIGHT THURSDAY 5TH NOVEMBER @ 7.30PM to 8.45pm
Covid19 has had a devastating impact on garment workers and the Fashion industry.
With the release of Baptist World Aid’s 2020 COVID Fashion Report now is the time to ask:
- How have things changed?
- Have they changed for the better?
- What can we do locally and overseas?
- How should we be shopping?
We have gathered together a wonderful panel with first-hand experience
- Ally Turner – Advocacy Coordinator – Ethical Fashion Team Baptist World Aid Australia
- Clare Press -Ethical fashion advocate and the presenter of the Wardrobe Crisis podcast.
- Claire Goldsworthy – The Fashion Advocate -an eco-activist and supporter of sustainable style.
Supervisor Training ProgramMon, 10th May 2021 - Fri, 5th Nov 2021
FREE Webinars for parents and carersMon, 16th Aug 2021 - Thu, 18th Nov 2021
Supporting young people's mental health when they are onlineTue, 19th Oct 2021 - Thu, 18th Nov 2021
The Gospel of Luke: "We had hoped…"Tue, 19th Oct 2021 - Tue, 9th Nov 2021
Share the love special event by UnitingWorldThu, 28th Oct 2021