ETHICAL FASHION – 2020 Neighbourhood Night @ Epping Uniting Church
- Thu, 5th November 2020
- 7:30 pm
5 Nov 2020
7:30 PM - 8:45 PM
Join us for an amazing discussion on ETHICAL FASHION – 2020
NEIGHBOURHOOD NIGHT THURSDAY 5TH NOVEMBER @ 7.30PM to 8.45pm
Covid19 has had a devastating impact on garment workers and the Fashion industry.
With the release of Baptist World Aid’s 2020 COVID Fashion Report now is the time to ask:
- How have things changed?
- Have they changed for the better?
- What can we do locally and overseas?
- How should we be shopping?
We have gathered together a wonderful panel with first-hand experience
- Ally Turner – Advocacy Coordinator – Ethical Fashion Team Baptist World Aid Australia
- Clare Press -Ethical fashion advocate and the presenter of the Wardrobe Crisis podcast.
- Claire Goldsworthy – The Fashion Advocate -an eco-activist and supporter of sustainable style.