common future: common good?
30 Sep 2012
2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Paddington Uniting Church
Category(ies) No Categories
This forum will explore questions about how we can imagine and articulate a vision for the common good in the 21st Century, with all its opportunities and challenges.
- Is ‘the common good’ even viable any more as a concept to rally around?
- Is there a hopeful future on the horizon?
- What glimpses of the kin(g)dom of God do we see in the world that serve as a model for how we can enter that future?
- Jon Owen (Urban Neighbours of Hope)
- Alexandra Engel (Caritas Campaigns Coordinator)
- Phil Ireland (Oxfam Climate Change Advocacy Coordinator).
Plus music by Paul Somerville.
Presented by the Wellspring Community and Paddington Uniting Church.
For more information: contact Justin Whelan, 0438 281 017 or juswhe @ gmail.com
Supervisor Training ProgramMon, 10th May 2021 - Fri, 5th Nov 2021
FREE Webinars for parents and carersMon, 16th Aug 2021 - Thu, 18th Nov 2021
Supporting young people's mental health when they are onlineTue, 19th Oct 2021 - Thu, 18th Nov 2021
The Gospel of Luke: "We had hoped…"Tue, 19th Oct 2021 - Tue, 9th Nov 2021
Professional/ Pastoral SupervisorFri, 22nd Oct 2021