Armenia & Artsakh Group Tour
6 May 2018 until 22 May 2018
12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Discover Armenia and Artsakh on this 14 day group tour. Group leader is Rev. Dr Krikor Youmshajekian from St. Andrew’s Uniting Church.
See full itinerary here.
Cost: $4,850 per person (all inclusive). Deposits must be made by 15 December 2017.
– Hotel accommodation in Dbl/Twin rooms , 9 nights in Marriot Yerevan, 2 nights in Stepanakert, 2 nights in Dilijan and 1 night in Jermuk
– Economy Airfares Sydney-Doha-Yerevan and Yerevan-Doha-Sydney
– To and from Airport Transfers in Doha and Yerevan and hotel accommodation and food voucher in Doha
– Meals FB /as mentioned above
– Comfortable air-conditioned transportation with professional driver for the entire route
– Guide services and professional English speaking Tour Guide
– All entrance fees for museums and historical monuments
– Ropeway “Wings of Tatev”, “Tsaghkadzor” and Lavash master class
– Entrance fee and tasting in “Ararat” brandy factory and “Areni” wine factory
– 0.5 lt still water per person per day
– Visa for Armenia and Karabakh
Price does not include:
– Travel insurance
– Alcoholic drinks
– Personal expenses and other services not specified in the itinerary